Thursday, March 20, 2014

Day 10 Recovery Day 9, 8

Woke up with stiff legs.  Stretching them out were quite painful.  Right leg is still a lot more tight than my left.  I'm quite happy with how my left leg is healing though.  If only my right could heal at the same pace then I wouldn't have to rely on my left leg so much.  After a few stretches, things did get better.  However I'm not stretching as hard as before (ie. standing closer to the wall when doing the belly stretch).  Took a shower and calves do feel better from the steam and heat.  I can also stretch further and further.  However, I do feel pain on my left feet when I stretch.  It's like a needle prickly sensation under the ankle near the sole of my feet.  I msged Park to see what he would say.  I managed to walk all the way to the bakery near Grand without resting.  My walking is a lot better and my right calf seem to have warmed up from stretching.  I got back to residence and saw Park's reply.  He said the needle pain is caused by stretch of nerve but will go away soon.  He also told me to continue stretching so I'm guessing things are getting better.  Could do a bit of shopping out today.  Was out for 4 hours but tried to rest as much as I could along the way.  I can definitely tell my right calf got even more swollen though.  Will rest for the rest of the evening.  Stretching is still bearable.

No comments:

Post a Comment