Friday, March 14, 2014

Day 3 Recovery Day 2, 1

I woke up in the middle of the night and went to the washroom myself.  The next morning, the nurse wanted me to start doing my stretches.  It was really painful and I couldnt do it. I feel a bit dizzy when I start pushing myself so the nurse told me to rest a bit more first.  She also bought me some juice and a spongecake.  I tried doing my stretches on and off but couldn't really manage it.  I fell back asleep as I couldn'tsleep properly the night before.  When I woke up it was already 3pm.  We did the stretch again and I was finally able to sort of do it without feeling dizzy.  The nurse contacted Bok Soon and she came to pick me up at 7.  She helped me buy some porridge and i had that for dinner.  I also used an icepack to try and deswell my face.  It became really swollen like a chipmunk.  I tried doing one more stretch before going to sleep.  It was really hard and painful.  Dr. Park said I can take off the bandages before taking a shower.  I was a bit nervous doing it so i didn't shower again.  I feel really gross with my oily hair and face and now my body is also gross and dirty.  I went to sleep at 10 but couldn't really sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment