Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Day 8 Recovery Day 7, 6

Almost didn't realize it's a full week since my buccal fat removal and accusculpt.  Face is still a bit swollen and have a bit of bruise marks.  For calves, they weren't as painful as yesterday when I got up.  I could stand and walk a bit but stretches are still very painful.  Went out for some food at around 10.  It felt more painful to walk compared to yesterday.  Not sure whether because I had someone to talk with yesterday so was distracted from pain.  Elevated my legs at the café so getting up wasn't too painful.  The walk back was quite horrible though especially when going back uphill.  Met with Bok Soon and another former at lobby and chatted a bit.  Did my stretches in the lobby while talking.  Legs do seem a bit better and will take shower in a bit.  Showering was a lot better than yesterday but maybe its because I was sitting down the whole time.  Went out at around 2 to shop a bit.  Couldn't walk too long but it's definitely improving.  Stretches are also not as difficult once I've warmed up for the day. After a rest at home, went out again to Starbucks to meet up another forumer.  Sat for 2 hours but propped my legs up so wasn't too sore.  Walked a long way to dinner and didn't have to sit down for rest.  Dinner also had legs propped up.  Got back to residence at around 10 and did some stretches.  Things are definitely improving!  Actually, when I was going to sleep, my right leg felt really sore.  It wasn't painful but more of a discomfort.  I had to get up and massage it which feels better for a few minutes, but the soreness comes back really quickly.  I think I must have gotten up to massage it 8 times before I could lie in bed comfortably.

No comments:

Post a Comment