Friday, March 14, 2014

Day 4 Recovery Day 3, 2

Woke up at around 7 and it was extremely painful just getting out of bed.  I tried a bit of stretching but couldn't do it.  Went back to sleep and woke up at around 10.  Tried getting up again and washed my face.  I've been forcing myself to do a stretch every 30 mins but it does take a bit of determination.  Going to DA later this afternoon at 4 to take out my stitches.  Good thing Bok Soon drove me.  It was so tiring standing and walking around.  I finally had my hair washed at DA and my face bandages taken off.  The stitches will be taken off on the day before I leave.  They disinfected my wounds and I was free to go.  However, I still owe them 1M so we decided to go to an ATM in the buidling.  Big mistake.  The banks were all closed and I was limping up and down the elevator.  At the end, Bok Soon drove me and the consultant girl back to citibank near the hotel so that I could take out the $.  Afterwards, Bok Soon drove me to a supermarket where i stocked up on fruits yogurt and some juice.  I stayed in my room and had some porridge and biscuits.  I also managed a quick shower today but it was quite painful.  I also took a painkiller and it's been a lot less painful doing the stretches.  I plan to do a few more stretches before the medicine wears off.  Tomrrow i will be going to OZ to take out the stitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment