Saturday, March 22, 2014

Day 11 Recovery Day 10, 9 (Aspiration #3)

Slept early last night at around 930.  Managed to sleep for a couple of hours before waking up at 4.  Didn't want to get up to stretch so laid in bed until around 7.  First couple of stretches are still quite hard.  Took a shower and legs were a bit less tight.  After a few stretches, managed to walk to bakery again.  Today seem tougher than yesterday though.  Got back to residence for a small break and it was time to go for 3rd aspiration.  This aspiration was quite painful too but I guess it was better than last times because I could still manage to walk.  However, I do feel that my calves feel a lot tighter after that which is weird.  Even Park asked if it's very painful after aspiration and when I said yes he seem surprised.  He told me most people find that it feels better after aspiration.  I'm quite worried at this point and he asked a few questions regarding the pain.  I told him first aspiration was okay but the second and this time were quite painful.  Last time I could barely even walk afterwards.  He also said my right calf has a lot more fluid.  I asked him if there's any reason for this and he just said both calves are different.  I asked if more muscles were taken out in either calf and he said it was the same.  I'm very worried because most people seem to recover by day 10 but my recovery has been going up and down each day.  Stretching did get harder than yesterday, sort of like before aspiration on day 7.  Was pretty worn out so took a nap for 3 hours.  Woke up and calves were even tighter.  Had to use warm towel every time I stretch.  Things still aren't getting better though.  After a few more stretches every 30 mins, I decided to try walking out for dinner.  It was too painful and thankfully the reception was still open so I could order take out.  I had my dinner in my room and it was just too exhausting doing more stretches.  I went to sleep early around 930 and actually slept through the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment